Wednesday, May 30, 2007

This and That

What discriminating cats are reading.

Just a few items of business today. First, for those of you wonderful people who have subscribed to this blog, I want you to know it just doesn't always work. I've contacted FeedBlitz a couple of times, but lately the email updates just don't go out to everyone consistently. So if you don't get an update for a couple of days, will you let me know? Or come here directly and check for an update? Meanwhile, I'll continue to try to figure out what the problem is.

I know that yesterday's post went out to hardly anyone. It wasn't particularly important or inspiring, but it had a really cute picture of One-Eyed Jack, the Pirate Dog. Be sure to take a look at him if you missed the original.

Last but not least, you have one more day to leave comments or subscribe to be eligible for the June 1 drawing for a $50 amazon.com gift certificate. Just remember, every time you comment, you get one entry in the drawing!

5 comments:

  1. comment comment- trying to stack the deck in my favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Wendy's reading skills are improving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to ask: what kind of cat is that? It has such a miffed look on its face. As to being discriminating, cats are known for their above-it-all attitude. "None of these common, low, vulgar books for me, thank you. I have taste." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathleen, Wendy is a Himalayan. She doesn't particularly look like one right now because her hair is cut short. Normally she's a big fluff ball. She's a very sweet cat but in all her pictures, she ranges from looking miffed to downright evil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture. Very cute. And the one-eyed dog with the pirate costume--oh, my! That's too funny.

    ReplyDelete