Thursday, May 24, 2007

Winner of Diva NashVegas, and a Couple of Other Business Items

Kathleen Morphy won the drawing for Rachel Hauck's new book, Diva NashVegas. Congrats, Kathleen, and enjoy! If you'll email me your snail mail address, I'll send it to you. You can contact me at robing8300 at gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone who participated. Next week we'll have the drawing for the amazon.com gift certificate.

A few more items of business:


One, I'm going to be away from the computer for the next four days. No posts until next Tuesday. So you'll get a break from me! :) I hope you all enjoy the Memorial Day weekend, and I'll talk to you next week.

Second, while I was wallowing in self-pity yesterday, I forgot to send my congratulations to Sally Bradley, who DID final in the Genesis contest. Sally has been a faithful supporter of the Queen and I appreciate her very much. Best wishes for your work, and for the rest of the contest!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, thank you, Robin! I hadn't gotten this post in my e-mail yet. Glad I stopped by. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kathleen! Hope you like it.

    Thanks, Robin. :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete