Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rachel Hauck is Coming! Win her latest book.

First, just wanted to give you a little teaser for what's coming up this weekend. Rachel Hauck will be doing a guest blog designed especially for us--you know, "us." Writers and dreamers who are dragging a little and need a pep talk about persevering in the writing life. I've had a little peek at her message, of course, and she manages to give us a very ladylike kick in the pants and somehow make it fun all at the same time.

Speaking of fun, that reminds me (because Rachel's books are always fun), I'm giving away a copy of her latest, Diva Nashvegas. Leave a comment here today or when Rachel guest stars, and I'll have a drawing to pick the winner.

Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I can't wait! Definitely put me in the drawing for the book! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to read this book! Put me in.

    And I'm looking forward to Rachel's talk. I think I could use some keep-going-you-don't-know-how-close-you-are encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need the encouragement! Two recent, personalized rejections have about done me in.
    Bring it on, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete