Thursday, June 21, 2007

Marlo Tomorrow, and then I'm Gone

Just a reminder that I plan to post the Marlo Schalesky interview tomorrow, so be sure to look out for it.

After that, I'm heading out for one of our big family camping trips. I'll be gone until next Tuesday, and will catch up with you then. I really hope I have very little to report. I'm ready for a boring, sunny trip for once.

Although I already checked the 10-day weather forecast for that area. A bright yellow sun is shown every day until we depart. Then there's thunder clouds and lightning bolts for the next four. The day I go back to work--and several following--a big yellow sun again.

Oh well, if there are no evacuations or tents blowing past us in the wind, I'll probably be happy.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Robin! Persevering is right! You manage to pick winners of times to camp. :^)
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a braver woman than I am, Robin! Have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete