- An interview with a writer I just discovered named Marlo Schalesky. On someone else's blog, she mentioned the ordeals of waiting and doubt she had been through while trying to have children and trying to publish her first book. I figured she would have plenty to say to this audience! So I contacted her and asked her to talk to us specifically about what God taught her during those times of waiting. Her experiences and her advice are so encouraging, and real faith boosters. We'll be reading Marlo's interview this Friday.
- Marlo also sent a devotional that I'll be posting. Guess what--it's about fires! Another big theme on this blog.
- I will share some thoughts I've had on why my own writing journey has been so long, and maybe a few pitfalls you can avoid.
- My teenage cousin will be reviewing Jenny Jones's new teen book called In Between, and we'll also have an interview with Jenny.
- I will share some insights about writing and faith that I got from reading a fabulous C.S. Lewis book called Surprised by Joy.
I will bring all of this to you and more. Just as soon as I get out of the vet's office.