Wednesday, August 1, 2007

And the Winner Is...

Drumroll, please...

The winner of the super-duper contest drawing for subscribers and commenters is Rose McCauley. She's won her choice of a $50 amazon.com gift certificate; $50 gift card to Bath & Body Works; or an iPod Shuffle. Congratulations, Rose! And if we haven't communicated yet, please email me and let me know which prize you want.

Thanks to everyone who played, and all of you have faithfully supported this blog. I wish I could give all of you a big prize. Unfortunately, the Queen is not wealthy. I'm more like one of those exiled, impoverished monarchs who has to live off the charity of their subjects.

Anyway, I will definitely be having several smaller contests over the next few weeks, and I might just start another big one. Once again, I have to give this some thought.

Thanks again, and back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, Rose! You lucky duck.

    I probably shouldn't tell you this, Robin, but I don't post all these comments to win the prize. I really love your blog! It's the only one I read faithfully. It's only after I post a comment that I think, "Oh, good, that's one more entry for me!"

    ReplyDelete