Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Quick Contest

I somehow ended up with a second copy of Diva NashVegas by Rachel Hauck. I am not only going to give this book away to one lucky winner, but I am also going to humiliate myself for your entertainment in the process!

Below is a picture of me, taken in Hawaii last year. Yes, those are real birds that I am covered with--or with which I am covered. Whatever.



Needless to say, this picture was not my idea. It was my husband's. He seemed to enjoy the experience a lot more than I did.

Anyway, here's the contest. How many birds are perched on me in the photo? It's trickier than it sounds. Some of those guys are camouflaged pretty well. Email me at robing8300 at gmail.com and tell me how many. First one with a correct response wins.

Hey, when I promise humiliation, I deliver!

5 comments:

  1. And the question of the day is: how many times did you have to wash that shirt and with what? You're a braver woman than I am--I'd be too scared one of those things would take a bite out of one of my ears! They sure are pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a really great picture! You look cute. Kind of piratey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I love this picture. I think you should move it up by your profile. It shows your fun side. :)

    Actually, I'd like to be there right about now...

    ReplyDelete