Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thank you, thank you!

I want to thank all of you who went over to Romance Writers on the Journey and left a comment. I was afraid no one would visit and I would let Keli down. Plus be humiliated. Kind of like giving a party and being afraid no one will show up. But Keli says I've already had more page views than a lot of the debut authors she's featured. I'm sure that's thanks to all of you.

I was also impressed that, judging by your comments, you actually read the interview. Wow! That's dedication.

I intended to email and thank you all personally, but I got slammed at work right about then and got sort of sidetracked. Please know I read each and every comment and really enjoyed them. Plus I got a lot of new ideas.

So...have a great weekend, and thanks again.

1 comment:

  1. Robin,

    I enjoyed having you as my guest at Romance Writers on the Journey. I look forward to the day when Janet's on the phone with The Call and you return for one of my Saturday Special: She Sold! stories.

    I'm thankful for the opportunity to get to know more about you and your writing. You are a model of perseverance, to be sure, but you're also an encouragement and a great person. (How do I know? I read all the nice comments your fans left and saw how highly they think of you.) I hope to meet you in person one day, perhaps at an ACFW conference.

    All the best with your writing.

    Joy on the Journey,
    Keli

    ReplyDelete