Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Help Me Look Important and Maybe Win a Prize!

I feel like a star! Keli Gwyn is featuring me on her blog called Romance Writers on the Journey. Well, that's appropriate. If anyone has been on a writing journey--a long, long writing journey--it's me.

So if you can't get enough of me talking about myself here, come on over to Keli's blog and check it out. Even if you feel you know more about me than you ever wanted to, I'd love it if you'd still visit the blog and leave a comment, so I won't appear boring and friendless. As incentive, Keli is holding a drawing with some cool prizes involved, and you only have to leave a comment to enter.

Good luck--and thanks!

2 comments:

  1. you were great in that interview!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin,

    It was great having you as my guest at Romance Writers on the Journey and learning more about you and your writing. I look forward to having you back for one of my Saturday Special: She Sold! stories real soon.

    Keli

    ReplyDelete