Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fun Stuff

In addition to writing, I've had a lot of other things going on during my official Blogging Break.



I went on a conference for work, but fortunately went with a colleague who loves antiques and crafts as much as I do, so we made a number of fun stops along the way. You've heard of the kid in the candy store?




Well, this is how happy I look when I'm loose in a yarn store. The colors! The ideas! The possibilities for things to knit when I should be writing!



You know that Yoda is often seen lurking around my workplace. A few weeks ago, he was visited by an old friend. Actually an old adversary--and there I am caught between them!





Last but not least, my parents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. This is a photo of them on the beach in South Carolina about a year ago. Sixty years! Now that's perseverance. My husband has probably fainted dead away just thinking about it.
(Thanks to Felicia of Fluffy Flowers for the yarn store and Darth Vader photos)

3 comments:

  1. Didn't I see this photo on the Nancy Grace Show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a very nice relaxing time off with many fun things to do. Hope it inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 60 years? That is amazing!

    So glad you survived the scuffle between Vader and Yoda. (I assume there was a scuffle? :D)

    ReplyDelete