Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And the winner is...

Christina Berry!

Christina is really on a roll! Not only did she win the $25.00 amazon.com gift card, but she also just made her first book sale to Moody. If I were a betting woman (not that I am or anything, you understand, cough cough) I might ask Christina to take a trip to Vegas with me and stand very close.

Ah well, congratulations to Christina. More for achieving her dream of becoming a published author than for winning this little contest. And all joking aside, getting that book contract is an achievement, representing years of hard work and, of course, perseverance!

3 comments:

  1. Yea, Christina! Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I emailed you privately, Robin, you're becoming an enabler of my book habit!

    Thank you for the kudos on the contract. It's a huge blessing from the Lord, Who's already given me SOO many.

    ReplyDelete