Monday, April 23, 2007

Too Good to Miss

I posted a wonderful, encouraging story by Miralee Ferrell last Friday. But I think the blog gremlins had a good time with it after that. First, it's showing the wrong posting date. Second, it doesn't appear to have gone out to email subscribers. And this story is too good to miss, folks. So, if it's already appeared in your mailbox (possibly even more than once, because I've been tinkering with it), sorry! If you haven't seen it, check it out:

When Life Seems to be Crashing Around You

For my email subscribers, will you let me know whether you received this update originally, or several times, or whatever? Thanks! And enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. The Miralee Ferrell story is awesome. I can really relate to it because God has really done some things in my life lately! <><

    ReplyDelete