Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Contest Deadline!

Only six days left to enter the two contests for amazon.com gift certificates. Deadline to enter is this Monday, April 30, by midnight. I'll hold the drawings on May 1.

Just to refresh your memory, I'm holding two drawings. One is for everyone who has subscribed to this blog by the deadline. One is for everyone who has left a comment on the blog by the deadline. Prize in each category is a $50 gift certificate to amazon.com.

For a refresher on the details, click here to see the original post.

By the way, I have a couple of anonymous subscribers to the blog. That's great and I'm proud to have you--but I can't enter you in the contest, of course. If you're one of the anonymous ones and want to email me to enter you, I can do that.

Thanks so much for everyone who's responded so far. You've been great!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robin. Welcome to the world of Blogging!! Looks like you have a great start!
    Don't enter me in the drawing. Give it to someone else. Just wanted to give a cyber high five.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WElcome to the world of blogging, which is very fun, time-consuming, and at least is one way to
    WRITE EVERY DAY, even when writer's block hits in fiction.

    I'd be tickled to be in your drawing.

    Mir<--who has several blogs, actually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin
    I wish you well with your blog and hope that you enjoy writing it.

    I'm so pleased that you're going to share writing resources with your readers. I rely on the internet for many aspects of my writing, especially fellowhip and research, so I'm looking forward to reading your blog.

    Please enter me in your drawing. Thank you

    God bless and happy writing
    Ruth Dell
    tonydell@mweb.co.za

    ReplyDelete