Sunday, December 2, 2007

Winner of the Treasure Box


Congratulations to Brandy, who won the box of handmade treasures for Christmas! Brandy found this blog through Fluffy Flowers, which contributed some of the goodies. So Brandy, email me at robing8300 at gmail.com with your snail mail address and I'll get the treasures on their way to you.




I want to thank everyone who entered--all the faithful who have been reading all along, and the visitors who came over because of the contest. I hope all of you will stick around. I try to offer lots of encouraging thoughts, some fun stories and pictures, and great contests. We'll probably start up another big contest in January. Maybe there will be another amazon.com gift certificate up for grabs soon.




So thanks again!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Brandy! And, Robin, it was fun seeing you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Boy, did you make my Monday morning start off with a bang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Brandy! You have cute kids. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Brandy! Thanks for the contest Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, way to go Brandy! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete