Friday, December 21, 2007

See You in 2008!


The Christmas craziness officially begins for me today. Thanks to help from Wendy (see above), all the wrapping is done. Now I start running around all over the place to see people and hand out gifts. Fun but very busy.


Tonight we head to Florida to spend the weekend with cousins and celebrate an early Christmas. Next week I have friends visiting from all over the place. All this to say, no blogging until things settle back down, which will probably be around January 3.


So in the meantime, I wish you all a merry and safe Christmas. And let's make a promise to take some time out to remember what this is actually all about. That the "Word became flesh and dwelt among us," first in the form of a tiny baby in Bethlehem.


I don't know a better way to end 2007 than with that thought!







4 comments:

  1. Gotta love those four legged helpers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I LOVE the pics of Wendy! Now, see? She's not really that shy. (Of course, that is coming from someone she actually allowed to hold her. ;^D) Such a pretty kitty!

    Thanks for the centering thoughts, too! It's so easy to get too caught up in the holiday rather than the Holy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? No Queen blog fix for over a week? I'm sure I'm going to have withdrawals.

    Actually, as soon as Christmas Day is past, it's usually BORING around here. My kids are tired of their toys after the first 24 hours, and everything is so dead. You don't know if you should listen to Christmas music or put it away until next year. You have no money to go shopping. But then again, it's kind of nice to have the lull after the storm.

    Thanks for the reminder about Jesus. He is the reason we celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete