Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Picture's Worth...Well, You know

I'm running very late with my blogging this week. I did something revolutionary. I worked on my novel before blogging. With me, I have to fall behind on something. It's a rule.


I wanted you to know I'm still here, though, so I decided to share a picture with you. (That's worth at least a thousand words, so they say.) My husband took this with his cell phone last week when he went camping in the Nantahala National Forest in North Carolina (while I was home working in the library).


Oh well...enjoy.

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some encouraging words. Actual words.

3 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! I didn't know you could get picture quality that good with a cell phone. That's amazing! Gorgeous area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture. And beauty can be encouraging and uplifting, right?

    ReplyDelete