Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Contest Reminder: Packing up the Treasures




I'm getting ready to pack the box full of handmade Christmas goodies. The Fluffy Flowers creatures couldn't wait to jump into the bag and get going:


If you are the lucky winner of this box of treasures, you'll be receiving from Fluffy Flowers: a Blueberry Fruitcake mitten creature, sporting his Santa hat for Christmas; his friend the Sweater kitty; and a package of Christmas postcards. From me there's a totebag with a pretty cameo embellishment; a sachet bag filled with dried lavender buds; a flashy red beaded necklace just right for those Christmas parties; and a beaded watch.




So remember, leave a comment by December 1 to be entered into the drawing for this box of goodies. One entry per comment.


Good luck!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my! So classy! I love the jewelry! And of course, there has to be a totebag. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewl. Since I'm not crafty, I have to rely on other people's talent. :-) My kids would love the "creatures."

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are very generous. Please put my name in the hat. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what fun and beautiful things! I found you via Fluffy Flowers, now I can have fun slowly looking back through your archives. Thanks for entering me in the contest, how very generous of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great visuals! They make me want to win ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you through All About Buttons. (I bought one of her wonderful hats and read her blog regularly)

    What a nice giveaway! Please put my name in the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun contest! I was redirected here via fluffy Flowers...I am excited to take a little tour of your blog now as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, what a gorgeous bag of treasures!some lucky winner is going to be very happy! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, very sweet giveaway! Found your blog via Fluffy Flowers and now I'm off to explore your cute little blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I saw the cute little blue guy I had to enter. What a great christmas idea.

    Robin, you registered to get my blog mailed to you so you get the Christmas gift I'm sending out didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoops! I actually found your blog through Fluffy Flowers. (thought I should correct my earlier comment).
    Such wonderful creatures! Felicia sent me a Mr Candy Cane Stripe Christmas postcard...very cute! So cute I had to post about it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my!! What a fantastic holiday bag of treaures!! So many beautiful things and holiday friends in there. Please enter me in your generous, lovely contest.

    I just found you through Fluffy Flowers and am so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I may be too late since it's the 1st now. I've been behind in my reading and just found the link on Felicia's site. But thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete